Monday, July 13, 2009

Falling on my face and making headway...

How can one fall on their face (daily) and still make headway towards receiving the most precious gift ever available to humans? The blood of Jesus Christ is how. As a human being I have failed and continue to fail daily... to live up to the fundamentals of being a Christian. However, the best part is that Christ died for me....me....Keri Marie Grace Novak Harty!!!! A broken down, fat, crazy, bitter, judgemental, and plain failure of a human being. Imagine....that even I have gifts and a reason for being here. How miraculous and wonderful. Accountability is key for me and with this blog I hope to hold myself accountable each day and share with others how it is not required to be perfect and that it is possible to stumble your way to heaven.

1 comment:

  1. That has always been something that I am amazed by....God can and wants to use some one as messed up and crazy as me to reach others. It is this undeniable fact that spurs me on to want to do better. I feel that the more I can put into being like Him and the more He is changing me from the inside out, the more I can be used by Him. For when I am walking the on the right path, and Im walking at the right pace, and I am truly focused on the right things, life is pure bliss. Then His work in me and around me seems effortless. Some see the Bible as a book of rules. I see it as the instruction book for a beautiful and powerful life. And of course...a perfect eternity with him.

    ReplyDelete